One of the most pressing questions I get from prospective clients is all about how exactly to answer a negative review on Google Places. Today I do want to give you 6 successful business ideas on the best way to respond appropriately to an assessment that you don’t like.
Opinions vary on the ability or effectation of bad reviews with some suggesting that 1 in 3 decide to accomplish business with you based on reviews, while others say the percentage buy google reviews is a lot higher. In either case, the business enterprise owner or general manager must look closely at the web reviews they’re getting or sit and wonder why we’re not getting more customers.
Successful Business Ideas – Dealing With Negative Reviews
So let’s go through the successful business ideas I’ve for you personally on dealing with reviews.
1) First, I’d say to be nice. There’s no downside to treating an unhappy customer with unusual kindness. The main words you can say (or write in this case) is “I recognize that something we’ve done has upset you “.This phrase will communicate clearly that you worry about your web visitors feelings.
2) Don’t take the comments personally or answer them personally. They’re commenting about their experience with your company, so seek to deal with the ability they’d and move on. Also remember that whenever you reply, you’re post is public and everybody can see it.
My third of 6 successful business ideas as it pertains to Google Places reviews is:
3) Understand that feedback is helpful. If you didn’t get notified about a negative experience it’d be hard to spot areas to enhance your business’s interaction with customers. If you’ve made changes or improvements based on negative feedback, allow the reviewer (and everyone else who reads it know).
4) Keep your reply short and to the point. The reviewer wants to learn they’ve been heard. Future clients wish to know you’re listening and engaging with paying customers. That you do not need plenty of words for that message ahead through.
5) Thank people to take time for you to review. If they’re posting in regards to a good experience, thank them for sharing. If the review is negative, thank them for bringing it to your attention so you can address and resolve the problem.
And the final of my 6 successful business ideas is…
6) Be described as a friend. Remember that people do business with people they know, like and trust. Google Places reviews is powerful in the way it enables you to befriend your customers. Try this well and they’ll be a friend and customer for a long time to come.