Online coaching is exactly like traditional coaching with the added advantages of flexibility and convenience. If you are designing a coaching class yourself, then you have to first know most of the major components that enter creating one. When you have every one of these components for the class, then you can be confident that the students can get the best possible learning experience.
1. Login account: Every student must have their own personal login id where they can access his course contents. He should likewise have the ability to change his contact details as an example email id. He also needs to manage to make comments and speak with you on a one-on-one basis.
2. Communication: You need to offer several ways to communicate, email being the principal means. Furthermore ncert solutions class 10 maths, you have to allow public and private chat forums for students to interact with each other and with you. You are able to decide to simply embed a commercially available chat forum on your site.
3. Content: Your website must offer a copy of the content that you are providing as a part of the curriculum. In case the student deletes the email you sent, he should manage to access exactly the same information on your site. Furthermore, you have to offer more learning resources like e-book and articles and links to other relevant sites to enrich the student’s knowledge.
4. Progress tracking: At any given point you have to manage to observe how far you have reached in the course. The student should also manage to track his progress and understanding. You are able to offer tests and quizzes to gauge the student’s grasp of one’s course. In case the student really wants to revise some previous content, he should manage to achieve this and take another test.
5. Grades and awards: At the end of one’s course, you’ll need to manage to give grades based on the student’s performance. You are able to choose to provide certifications and awards. This can aid in increasing your brand value.
6. Feedback: Make sure to have a feedback mechanism. Allow your students to comment on your course material and how they have benefited from it. Invite ideas for improvement and ideas for new courses.
You are able to deliver your curriculum through email or phone as well as videos on YouTube having its private viewing feature in order that only your students can access it. You will find sites which even provide you with a digital chalk or pen to describe your points on a digital screen. Each one of these methods will assist you to develop a great learning experience for the students.